ElevationDock 4 for iPhone
ElevationDock 4 for iPhone
- Compact, minimal design.
- It's the first Apple MFi-certified dock to work one-handed.
- Ultra-precise adjustment to perfectly fit your iPhone & case up to 3mm.
- Deep 18° back angle with ±4° adjustment (really nice on a desk or bedside).
- Lightning connector flexes under high torque, so your phone won't flop forward.
- Premium construction: Beautifully CNC-machined stainless steel knobs, weighted with zinc inserts, full medical-grade silicone overmolded body, premium braided cable.
- NanoPad underside locks to smooth surfaces via micro air-suction & has two levels of holding power.
- Charges 2-3x faster than Qi induction charging.
- Works out of the box - no assembly required.
- All Lightning iPhones (5/6/7/8/X)
- Lightning equipped iPads except the 12.9" iPad Pro. iPads 9.7" and larger require the backpad moved forward, the NanoPad center section film removed, and mounted on a smooth surface for the best micro-suction hold.
- Works with cases up to 3.2mm (0.125in) thick on the bottom.
- Compatible with all Apple cases (including the battery case) and all that conform to Apple's specifications for case design.
- Not compatible with thick cases, like OtterBox and LifeProof.
I have been using the Elevation dock for some time now. I have always loved the quality, look and strong hold, as claimed, to whatever it was adhered to. However, with each new version of the phone or changing cases I would have to get the new version of the dock. Great for revenue, not so great for the customer considering the cost of the dock and I get two, one for home and work. The 4 is PERFECT! I can adjust it the way I need to, I love it comes with the cord this time and is plug and play. Still has the came quality even with the different material used. THANK YOU and CONGRATS!
Really works well. The adjustment knobs make changing the Lightning and backpad height really easy. Nice and small. Works one-handed as claimed.
How can we make a better iPhone dock? That’s what we asked when we started designing ElevationDock 4. We wanted it to have the best & easiest adjustment of any dock, hold iPads too, integrated Lightning with Apple MFi-certification, one-hand undocking, a smaller footprint, and no assembly required. We couldn’t be happier with the result & think you'll really enjoy using it.
Perfectly fit your iPhone & case. No wobbling or leaning. Easily adjusts to support different devices in seconds.
The first Apple MFi-certified dock to work one-handed.
Our very first dock was the first to work one-handed. ElevationDock 4 is the first with a built-in Apple-certified Lightning connector. It doesn't budge when you undock your phone. It locks to smooth surfaces with a nanopad underside that holds via air suction, making undocking a breeze.
Beautifully CNC machined stainless knobs, full seamless silicone overmolding, braided cable, and a dozen internal engineered parts made of bronze, zinc, steel, and low-friction HDPE to make it work well.
Works with iPad too
Give your iPad a place to charge and live too. Works with all Lightning equipped iPads except the 12.9" iPad Pro, and the the NanoPad is required for all large iPads.
Two beautiful finishes
Choose MatteWhite with a braided blue cord or MatteBlack with a dark braided cord. Both with machined stainless steel knobs.
We designed ElevationDock to be as small as possible while still being able to support large devices.
Deeper, more pleasant angle
ElevationDock 4 goes back 18°, with +/-4° adjustment, making it much better for readability and using the touch screen.
Perfect for your bedside
It locks to your bedside table so you always know where to find it at night. And its 18° angle is perfect to see & use while in your bed.
Great at your desk
Minimal design, convenient charging, and a comfortable back angle make it nice to have at your desk.
No assembly required
Works out of the box.
A charging dock is your most used accessory, it ought to work great
That’s been our premise since the first ElevationDock, and it continues today with every improvement made to ElevationDock 4.